· 30 egg yolks
· 30 egg whites
· 1000 grams of sugar
· 500 grams of cornstarch
· 300 grams of wheat flour
· Baking pan
· Plastic triangle
· Rice paper wrappers
· First, beat the egg yolks and 200 grams sugar until white and set aside.
· Then, beat the egg whites until fluffy and a half. Add the remaining sugar while continuing whipped until fluffy.
· Next, add cornstarch and stir as he sifted.
· Third, enter the slightly-beaten eggs while stirring. Add sifted flour and mix evenly while.
· Finally, put the mixture into a plastic triangle. Spray a baking sheet that at the base rice paper wrappers. 5 minutes over low heat oven below 180 degrees Celsius. Lower the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius, over another 15 minutes until dry.